Tundra Bulky – The Fibre Co
Inspired by the far northern latitudes, Tundra is a bulky yarn with a pleasing, rounded appearance, blending fine Merino wool, baby alpaca and silk for a plump yarn with lots of loft that creates a relatively lightweight fabric but with all the enveloping warmth you would expect from such an ample yarn.
– Hank Weight: 100 g
– Fibre: 60% baby alpaca, 30% Merino wool, 10% silk
– Length: 109 m (120 yd) per 100 g hank
– Tension / Gauge:12–14 sts per 10 cm (4 in)
– Needle Size: 6–8mm (US 10–11)
– Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water.
– We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
– Made In: Peru
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.