Sock – Malabrigo
A soft, smoothly-plied, lightweight sock yarn in a range of semi-solid and watercolor multi colorways. Spun from our luxurious merino and treated to make it machine washable for easy care. Don’t be fooled by the name- while it’s certainly a treat for the feet, this delightful yarn is also a particular favorite for shawls and scarves!
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, garments, baby and child items, gloves, and of course socks!
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
– Yarn Weight: Light Fingering
– Yarn Texture: 3 ply
– Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
– Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
– Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
– Needle Size: US 1 – 3 or 2.25 – 3.25mm
– Hook Size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
– Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
– Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.