Rosalinda – Mecha – Malabrigo
10 in stock
A rare single-ply superwash yarn! Our superwash merino takes color in the most vivid, rich way, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the multi-layered hues of Mecha! Soft as always, Mecha has a slight thick-and-thin texture, a fantastic loft, and is the perfect size for quick but not-too-heavy projects.
Great for: Accessories, garments, baby and kids items, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
– Yarn Weight: Bulky
– Yarn Texture: single ply
– Yardage/Meters: 130 yards (119 meters)
– Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
– Gauge: 11.0 to 13.0 sts = 4 inches
– Needle Size: US 10 – 11 or 6 – 8mm
– Hook Size: US K-10/12 to M-13 or 6.5-9 mm
– Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
– Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble, dry flat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.