Blending Fiber Class 201
Class Cost: $40
This is a perfect Intermediate class for those of you who have strong basic Spinning Wheel or Drop Spindle experience, but want to learn some more advanced processing techniques in a class environment.
- Click on the day you want to take the class, the “# in Stock” is how many spots are still available.
- If a date is greyed out, it means the class is full.
- If you are signing up multiple people for a class, please put the other attendees name, phone, & email in the notes field during checkout.
- ** We will not provide drop spindles or spinning wheels for this class **
- Must be able to spin on a Spinning wheel or Drop Spindle, but if you are blending for a needle felting project that is fine.
What will you be doing:
- We will be blending all types of fiber together and trying them out on a spinning wheel or drop spindle.
- We will also blend color combinations.
- Fibers will consist of wool, alpaca, bamboo, silk, rabbit, mohair, cotton, etc.
- Learn fiber blending language and terms
- You will be provided with two record sheets, one to keep track of your current project and one as a master to make copies from for future projects.
- 2 Hour Class
- Up to 2oz of various Fibers (Value $12)
What you can bring:
- If you have a functioning wheel or drop spindle please bring it (Required)
- If you have hand cards, drum carder or blending board please bring them (Optional)
All class attendees get 15% off any Fiber on class day.
- 476864 Highway 95 Suite 4, Ponderay, ID 83852
- Maximum of 5 people in this class
- You will be notified via email and text to remind you of your upcoming class
- If your plans change, do not worry, you can cancel your registration up to 3-Days before the class date for a full refund.
- If you are a “no show” for the class, you can get a partial refund, but $30 will kept to pay the instructor for your spot.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.