Acadia DK – The Fibre Co
Inspired by rugged rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine Merino wool (providing warmth) and baby alpaca and silk noil (adding drape and lustre as well as an interesting knobbly texture). The heathered appearance of this DK weight yarn is achieved from a kettle dyeing process that creates the subtle duotones for which The Fibre Co. has become known.
– Hank Weight: 50g
– Fibre: 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
– Length: 133 m (145 yd) per 50g hank
– Tension / Gauge: 21–23 sts per 10 cm (4 in)
– Needle Size: 3.75–4mm (US 5–6)
– Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. We recommend alternating hanks as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
– Made In: Peru
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.